The Alliance Legal Group, PLLC and Christian Rights Ministries, Inc.
- Providing Christ centered legal services
- Protecting your God-given, inalienable rights
- Restoring the Biblical foundation of America
The Alliance Legal Group, PLLC – Mission Statement:
“To operate a Christ-centered law practice, emphasizing and relying on Biblical principles in order to effectively and efficiently serve the legal and spiritual needs of our clients, community, and employees, and to support His perfect will.”
Striving to reach the goals stated within our mission statement, The Alliance Legal Group, PLLC employs the independent ministry of Christian Rights Ministries, Inc., which supports and enhances The Alliance Legal Group PLLC’s ability to achieve its’ mission of being a Christ-centered law practice.
Christian Rights Ministries, Inc., a faith based 501c3 ministry, provides The Alliance Legal Group, PLLC a fulltime Chaplain and other ministry services which offer guidance, counseling, mentorship to the employees and clients of The Alliance Legal Group, PLLC.
Christian Rights Ministries, Inc. – Mission Statement:
“To defend and preserve God-given inalienable rights, to support His perfect will, and to promote the establishment of His kingdom for the glory of God.”
About Christian Rights Ministries, Inc.:
Christian Rights Ministries, Inc. is an outreach ministry operating throughout the Hampton Roads area. They fulfill their various outreach ministries by providing local worship opportunities at Trinity Christian Church in Suffolk, Virginia, as well as partnering with sister ministries across Virginia.
The main office of Christian Rights Ministries, Inc. is located at:
Trinity Christian Church
128 Franklin Street
Suffolk, VA 23434
Christian Rights Ministries, Inc. has allied itself with the following like-minded faith partners with the hope of seeing the Christian foundations of America restored.
- Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF)
- Family Foundation of Virginia
- Black Robe Regiment of Virginia
- Foundation of American Christian Education (FACE)
- Family Research Council (FRC)
Please see www.christianrights.org for more information and details concerning their specialized ministries.
Our Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and them that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We affirm God’s design for marriage as set forth in the Bible which unites one man and one woman for life to the exclusion of all other unions. Additionally, in contrast to today’s increasing trend in which several categories of gender identity are recognized, we affirm that the Bible clearly declares that God’s design for human sexuality is gender binary – male and female. “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” (Genesis 1:27 – ESV). Furthermore, we affirm that it is God’s prerogative alone to assign the gender of either male or female to an individual. Gender identity has nothing to do with the subjective feelings or psychological condition of the individual, but is an objective reality. (Other related Scriptures: Genesis 5:2, Matthew 19:4; Mark 10:6)
Chaplain - Christian Rights Ministries, Inc.
Dr. Donald W. Mills, PhD
Dr. Mills is the Chaplain of Christian Rights Ministries, Inc. He holds a PhD from Westminster Theological Seminary in Biblical Interpretation, and has worked with a number of different ministries during the past 35 years in the capacity of pastor and as a seminary professor. He has been involved in a number of different ministries over the past 35 years, both as a pastor and as a seminary professor.
Additionally, Dr. Mills holds membership in the Evangelical Theological Society, the Evangelical Philosophical Society, and the Institute for Biblical Research.
Along with serving as the full time Chaplain at The Alliance Legal Group, PLLC, Dr. Mills also serves as a co-Pastor of Trinity Christian Church in Suffolk, Virginia.
Dr. Mills is available for contact at:
Director – Christian Rights Ministries, Inc.
Steve C. Taylor
Mr. Taylor is the co-Founder and Director of Christian Rights Ministries, Inc. He is a graduate of George Mason University of Law, and brings a background of 25 years of legal experience to Christian Rights Ministries, Inc.
Mr. Taylor is dedicated to spreading the good news of the gospel, and to guiding Christian Rights Ministries, Inc. as it seeks to fulfill its’ mission of defending and preserving God given inalienable rights.
Along with serving as the Director of Christian Rights Ministries, Inc., Mr. Taylor is also the CEO and Chief Counsel of The Alliance Legal Group, PLLC, as well as serves as a co-Pastor of Trinity Christian Church of Suffolk.
Mr. Taylor is available for contact at: