Dependable Counsel During Difficult Times
If you and your spouse are able to amicably agree on the division of your property and assets, you are a strong candidate for an uncontested divorce and can obtain a divorce without going to court. However, this does not mean that you do not need an experienced family law attorney by your side.
The benefits of having an attorney represent you in your uncontested divorce include:
- Knowledge that your best interests are protected
- Experienced, professional guidance in dividing assets and in dealing with shared debt
- Ensuring all documents and paperwork are prepared and filed correctly
- Assistance when unexpected issues arise
Schedule an appointment with the dedicated attorneys at The Alliance Legal Group, PLLC today! As a local firm with over 25 years of practice, we have the expertise to handle your family legal matters competently and compassionately. Let us help you to restore peace and order to your life by reducing some of the mess and stress that is typically associated with a divorce.
Our firm handles family law matters such as :
- Uncontested Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Separation Agreements
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Advanced Medical Directives